We all need a place to express our thoughts be real and not be judged! I call it blog therapy!
Thursday, September 8, 2011
Wow
Wow--- men are so selfish! They don't appreciate anything we do or contribute to the household or relationship, let alone child rearing! lol I guess its better to pick our battles, but sometimes fighting back is sometimes necessary!!!
I'm going to step up on my soap box and scream loud and clear that men are beyond selfishness and need to get over themselves! WTH? I can't understand us kindhearted, over the top awesome women that go above and beyond everything to make things pleasing for their man! Can't men get beyond the past and look at what is right in front of them?
I call it the great debate!
ReplyDeleteI'm going to step up on my soap box and scream loud and clear that men are beyond selfishness and need to get over themselves! WTH? I can't understand us kindhearted, over the top awesome women that go above and beyond everything to make things pleasing for their man! Can't men get beyond the past and look at what is right in front of them?
ReplyDelete